UPVOTED - Top Coat
Regular price $27.00
Soak off, super shiny top coat!
Upvoted Soak Off Gel Polish - as durable as gel, as easy as applying nail polish. Have gorgeous nails from at least 2 till up to 6 weeks.
NailPerfect Soak Off Gel Polish is easy to apply, without chipping, peeling or wearing.
It cures in 2 minutes in a UV Light (4x 9 Watt) or in just 30 seconds in LED Light.
It’s easy to remove – simply soak it off in just 10 minutes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Ideal for natural nails and artificial nails (gels and acrylics)
• Also ideal for toe nails (stays beautiful up to six weeks)
• Easy application – applies like a polish
• Delightful long lasting semi-permanent colors
• Lasts for at least 2 till maximum 6 weeks
• Permanently shiny and non-yellowing
• The perfect addition to any polish section
• Color does not fade, dull, wear or chip
• No damage to natural nails
• No odor
• Great for mixing and customizing colors
• Use instead of nail polish
• No wait for polish to dry
• Cures in 2 minutes in a 4x 9 Watt UV Light or in 30 seconds in a NailPerfect LED Light
• Easy to remove in 10 minutes in combination with NailPerfect Soak Off Gel Remover and Foil Wraps
Apply Upvoted Perfect Polish as per instructions.
Upvoted Soak Off Top Gel - Rub the bottle between the palms of your hands to ensure that it is thoroughly mixed.
Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product.
Holding the brush horizontal to the nail, apply a thin layer of Upvoted Top Gel to each nail surface and edge of all four nails on one hand.
Make sure the Upvoted Top Gel has covered the tip of the nail to ensure long wear.
Cure all four nails for 2 minutes in a UV Light or for 30 seconds in a LED Light.
Repeat on the other hand and finish with thumb application.
Cleanse - Saturate a gel sponge with NailPerfect UV Cleanser.
With light pressure wipe away the top gel film, (this is the sticky inhibition layer).
CAUTION: Do not re-wipe the nail with a used portion of the Nail Wipe, as it will redistribute the film causing dulling to the Top Gel.
Use a clean saturated gel sponge for each finger.
Tip: Wait with cleansing for about 1 minute after curing to let the nails “cool down” to get even more shine.
Removal - Have the client wash their hands with liquid soap and warm water. Towel dry. Remove the seal on each nail using an NailPerfect Premium Halfmoon 180/180 Grit file.
Saturate a NailPerfect Magic Foil Wrap for Gel with NailPerfect Soak Off Gel Remover and secure the foil firmly around the finger.
Leave the NailPerfect Magic Foil Wrap on the finger for ten minutes.
Using a twisting motion, pull the NailPerfect Magic Foil Wrap and product from the fingernail.
If necessary, gently remove any excess Gel Polish using with a Nailperfect Cuticle Pusher. Be careful not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate.