LED/UV Combo Lamp - 5 Finger Auto
This exciting and stunning new lamp integrates the CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp) technology with the LED technology.
This means that you are able to cure BOTH types of product - UV and LED gels from nearly every brand with just one light.
The bulbs do not need to be changed, as both CCFL and LED bulbs will operate for at least 30,000 hours without needing any replacement.
The position of the bulbs are placed strategically to provide you an even cure on all nails at one time.
The bottom plate is removable with a fluid easy motion, making it possible to cure gels on feet as well.
The light has 3 built-in timer options and works with a sensor. It starts curing when motion of the hand or foot is detected.
More about CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp):
CCFLs use a discharge in mercury vapor to develop ultraviolet light, which in turn causes a fluorescent coating on the inside of the lamp to emit visible light. Because of their high efficiency, they produce less heat than the traditional UV lamp, which results in better performance and longer durability.
Features and benefits
• Comes with New Zealand Plug - no adapter required!
• 5 finger lamp
• Combines CCFL and LED technology
• 12 Watt CCFL + 45 Watt LED
• High performance
• More than 30.000 curing hours
• No need to replace bulbs
• Consistent power from the first second till it’s last
• Reflecting housing for optimal curing
• Motion activated
• Electronic timer: 10, 30, and 60 seconds
• Removable bottom - comfortable for the feet
• Produces less heat than traditional UV lamps
• Safe and easy to use
• Very low power consumption
• 100~240 Volts
• 50/60 Hertz
• Wave length: 395-400 nm
• Acetone resistance – light has special UV coat
• Dimensions light: 15,7 x 17,6 x 8,5 cm (w x l x h)
Place the light on a flat surface. Plug the adapter into the lamp and then into a socket. Apply the product on the nail(s).
Place the hand in the middle of the light chamber and turn the lamp on by setting the timer by pushing one of the timer buttons.
When the light switches off take out the hand and continue with the application.
When finished, just unplug.