Premium #8 Acrylic Brush
The Premium #8 Acrylic Brush from NailPerfect brings together a collection of the essential features necessary for professional nail techs to perform their duties.
This brush has an elongated, tapered handle to make it comfortable and easy to hold and is much longer than our Professional brushes for those who prefer more real estate with their brush handle.
The Premium #8 Acrylic Brush also has a longer taper to the bristles, giving you fluid control over your liquid & powder application and more reserved liquid in the belly of your brush.
This is a gorgeous brush, designed with the professional acrylic artist in mind.
All NailPerfect brushes consist of 100% Kolinsky hair to offer the best in performance and durability.
This is an Acrylic Brush – #8 oval brush, suitable for all acrylic
- 100% Kolinsky hair
- Larger brush head
- Longer tapered handle
PRIOR TO USE
Hairs of the brushes have a “gum” coating to protect them during transport and shipping. This gum must be removed before use. Failure to do so can cause contamination of the product during application.
Take a Nail Wipe between your thumb and fingers and insert the hairs of the brush between the nail wipe.
- Gently spread the hairs of the brush breaking the stiffness/seal.
- Roll your fingers from side to side to help break the coating and free the hairs.
- Remove brush from nail wipe and dust the hairs off on the edge of the nail wipe to release any trapped particles.
- Place a small amount of acrylic liquid into a clean dappen dish.
- Submerge the hairs into the liquid to remove any residual gum.
- Ensure that the hairs are completely covered by liquid by rocking the brush from side to side. This will also prevent any air getting trapped between the hairs which could lead to bubbles in your applied product.
- Dispose of the liquid.
- Shape and clean the brush on a clean nail wipe to return it to its natural tapered point. Do not use your fingers as they contain natural oils which will affect adhesion.
- Use clean liquid, wet brush again and reshape.